A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Gregory Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene G. Wood practice?
- Dr. Eugene Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.