A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Wood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Gregory Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene G. Wood practice?
- Dr. Eugene Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.