A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Wyszynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Wyszynski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Densitometry
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyszynski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wyszynski has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyszynski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Wyszynski practice?
Dr. Eugene Wyszynski practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Plano, TX.
See Allen Oncologists.