May 19th, 2015

awful doctor. Discounted my opinion. Wanted to do a treatment even though I told him I preferred another medication (which was recommended by another specialist so no I'm not questioning his opinion based on nothing) terrible bedside manner.

Dr. Wyz is da shyzz. show details Dr. Wyz is da shyzz.
by Kevin van Houten on Apr 8th, 2015

There cannot be a more caring, competent or complete doctor than Dr. Wyszynski.

not a good doctor @ all show details not a good doctor @ all
Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Wyszynski has the attention span of a Nat. When you try and have a conversation he'll just talk over you, you can never get a word in edgewise! You will get the right diagnosis of your problems, he puts everything off. If you have test done he's so quick to take the shortcut. He'll keep you waiting,and when he do show up it's like a quickie!!! He'll push you aside like day old trash!! I feel he play around with his staff too, much!! Dr. W get your head out of the clouds and listen to your patients, we know our body. Your bedside manners can stand a lot of work.....try listening! Set still and be patient.

Brilliant, Open-Minded and Committed show details Brilliant, Open-Minded and Committed
by Kim F. on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr. Wyszynski is a brilliant diagnostician and caregiver who has humility and compassion. I heard him arguing with an insurance carrier to give someone authorization to see another oncologist who specialized in a needed treatment modality he did not use. I knew at that moment he cares about people and not ego or money. I do a lot of research about my illness. He reads and considers what I find, and will use the information when sound. He is fabulous!

Dec 1st, 2012

Dr. Wyszynski is one of the few oncologists in the North Texas area that works hard for his patients, body, mind, spirit. He is a very popular physician so you may have to wait to see him. The upside of this is that he is always there for you if you need him.I like that he was trained by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Sep 7th, 2012

Think he cares but very scattered and hard to get questions asked as he overtlalks and loud.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Sep 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Wyszynski's for 10 years. He is one of the most caring doctors with deep rooted christian values that I have ever come across. Yes, sometimes I may have to wait extra time to see him, but you have to remember that he may be tending to another patient in a crisis situation. He will always give you plenty of time to address all your questions and concerns and is always available to answer your questions. He will spend as much time with you as needed.

Exceptional Oncologist show details Exceptional Oncologist
Jul 30th, 2011

Dr W is brilliant Oncologist. He truly cares and does everything in his power to help us not only survive, but to have quality of life at the same time. Sometimes patients get the impression that he isn't hearing them. In reality that is not at all the case. If I ask a question that I don't understand his answer, I ask another question to make sure he clearly understands all my conserns. I go into my appointment with a "check list". Dr W never leaves until I am finished.I thought there was no hope for my cancer before I came to PCCC, but that was 6 years ago! Dr W has helpedme through it all. I am very grateful to have him as my doctor!Gail Hundley

Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Wyszynski talks in language you can understand. If I bring questions to my appointment, he is always willing to take the time to address them. His bedside manner is the best. He is always wiling to give me copies of my lab reports and radiology scans. As a cancer surivor, it is important to me that I keep my own home file in case of any emergency which he understands. He does have a busy practice but is always willing to spend the time necessary with all patients.

Does not follow up properly show details Does not follow up properly
Sep 12th, 2010

I had several bright spots showing up on my bone scan. He interpreted these as arthritis. I trusted his diagnosis (big mistake). A year later, I had pain in my wrist. I had another doctor check it out. It was a tumor. I sent a email to Dr. W, no resonse. At a later office visit, I told Dr. W that I wanted to have my foot x-rayed (another bright spot on the bone scan). He told his staff to have one done. They didn't do it. A month later, I saw Dr. W again... he forgot to tell his staff anything. So again I asked the other doctor to check the foot out. Again, another tumor was found. These tumos were showing up on the bone scan for over a year, Dr. W never bothered to check it out.One of the staff members told me that a MRI request had been sent to scheduling. I waited 2 days. Found out they never recieved the requst. So she lied to me. I emailed a letter of complaint to the head Dr. there, to Dr. W. No response was given.If you value your life, don't walk, but run from this place. BTW, they have no organization to report to, so I can't complain about them to a higher supervisor.Fortunatly, I think I found a good doctor to replace Dr. W.

Too much in a hurry... Staff plays well, not much else. show details Too much in a hurry... Staff plays well, not much else.
by Darryl Livingston. on Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. W is all over the place. He doesn't stick around and listen. He's in and out the door, way too fast. I had 2 scans to be reviewed. He very briefly went over the CT Scan (way too fast). He never even looked at the Bone scan. I always get copies. In the bone scan it indicated a possible infection or metastitis around rod in arm. He never saw it. I called his nurse to please let him know. No reply. I asked his staff to relay to him about my dizzy spells. They said they would. He never received it. However, they did have time to play, laugh and giggle for a hour! Collecting your money and horsing around is all they care to do. However the infusion side is good.

A huge disappointment show details A huge disappointment
by Kathleen Bostick on Oct 30th, 2009

Dr. Wyszynski has a larger than life personality and is very positive in engaging with his patient. However, when it comes to actual implementation of a plan, it's complete chaos. He's all over the place, completely disorganized,communication was difficult. In the end, after a three month roller coaster, he determined he didn't take our insurance. I would highly recommend that you try another dr. He's all show and no go.

WOW show details WOW
May 12th, 2009

This doctor is so caring, so friendly, and so competent. He's a wonder. :)