Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Lee
Dr. Eugene Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina, CA, with other offices in Livermore, CA and San Mateo, CA (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with San Mateo Medical Center, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Mills-Peninsula Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Lee has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eugene Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina, CA.
Dr. Leonard Sanders
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Marina, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Richard Kanak
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Marina, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Arnaldo Moreno
Marina, CA 0.46 mi15