A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Yang, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Imaging
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary and secondary prevention of coronary artery disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Yang MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Yang practice?
- Dr. Eugene Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.