A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Yen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene F Yen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene F. Yen practice?
- Dr. Eugene Yen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Yen practices Gastroenterology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Evanston Gastroenterologists.