inactive

Eugene P York MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 2nd, 2014
GREAT!!!
Highly recommend Dr. York. My visit was a good experience. He describes his findings and treatment options completely and clearly. Dr York is a pleasant person and keeps you at ease with his kindness and knowledge. Nothing strange or weird about Dr. York. Dr. York is straight to the point and very knowledgeable in his line of work. Unlike previous review comments, Dr. York's jokes aren't something that would get him into a comedy club, however they are simple and put a smile on your face. I wish there was a Dr. York in all the hospitals throughout the nation!

January 18th, 2012
Strange Man
This man is extremely strange and made me feel very uncomfortable. He seemed kind of slow and didn't really react when I was explaining my symptoms

March 29th, 2011
Terrible...
I don't know if this man is simple, or just plain not intelligent, but I did not feel comfortable in his care. His slow pace and dumb jokes made me feel as though he wasn't paying attention.