A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolotarevsky graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zolotarevsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Zolotarevsky practices Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.