A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenia Chang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia Chang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia Chang practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenia Chang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians and Boise Pediatric Specialists.