A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenia Chang, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia Chang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia Chang practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Chang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eugenia Chang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians and Boise Pediatric Specialists.