A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia Garcia practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenia Garcia practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.