Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugenia Gary
Dr. Eugenia Gary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA, with other offices in Lafayette, CA and Lafayette, CA (and 1 other location). She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gary is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank and Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus. Dr. Gary has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eugenia Gary has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Eugenia Gary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.
Dr. Susan Vaught
Metairie, LA 0.08 mi35
Dr. Mark Henson
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Metairie, LA 0.08 mi37
Dr. Joshua Vallelungo
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Metairie, LA 0.08 mi7