A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia Kang MD is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia Kang practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenia Kang practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.