Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr. Liwanig has been my primary care physician for close to 10 years. She is kind and caring. I suffer from severe migraines and she has gone above and beyond to help me find ways to manage them. I've been hospitalized several times for other emergency situations.. Each time she has come to the hospital right away and personally made sure I was getting the treatment I needed. She has a bedside manner that can't be beat!! She's a wonderful doctor!!

|  Dr Eugenia Liwanag  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2009

I am a healthy woman and moved to this area 2 years ago. I am so happy to have finally found Dr Liwanag as a Primary Care doctor. She is professional, caring and follows through with everything she says she will do. I work full time and have spent numerous hours going to new patient appointments with doctors who have no manners and should not even be in the profession. I would recommend her to anyone who is dealing with a doctor who is not listening to them.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Dee on Oct 23rd, 2008

I've been a patient for several years and would highly recommend her to anyone. She's kind, caring and really listens and works with you to get the proper care you need.