A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia McKim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McKim graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McKim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugenia A. McKim practice?
Dr. Eugenia McKim practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.