A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenia Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia M Miller MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eugenia Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Cortez, CO.
See Durango Internists and Durango Cardiologists.