A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenia Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia M Miller MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenia Miller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durango, CO.
See Durango Internists and Durango Cardiologists.