Dr. Eugenia Rullan Bidot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugenia Rullan Bidot?

July 26th, 2017

first visit my name is Linda Steiger

I was blown away at services in one building, being treated like a person and not a number, the smoothness of service and devotion of everyone to the patience

January 11th, 2017

Amazing Rheumatologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Rullan for 8+ years. She took me on as a young patient without hesitation. When I was first diagosed, I did see another Rheum. to verify diagnosis. That Dr. did verify but was a horrible dr. Maybe what the ppl complaining of Dr. Rullan's bedside manner simply do not like her no nonsence approach. She's been AMAZING to me. EVERY appt. she touches/ checks my joints as well as lung & heart. She is extremely compassionate & intuitive, but hey...if you don't care for her, please stop going so there are more appts for the rest of us that love her & would NEVER leave.

April 4th, 2016

Dr. Rullan is amazing. She listens and cares and has come up with solutions that other physicians have not thought of.

March 20th, 2016

Worst rheumatologist I've ever seen.

This dr. Is the worst dr. I think I've ever encountered. She never examined me( other than listen to my heart). I have sysremic sclerosis among other health issues. She never checked my joints, strength of muscles,or skin. She sent me for blood test, and on my follow up didn't even discuss results with me. I felt she was a dr. For the earning ability. Not really concerned about patients care. Stay clear of this doctor.waste of time and money.

February 10th, 2016

One of the worst doctors

I went to dr. Rullan on a recommendation from another physician. My condition requires hands on examination. Dr. Never touched me, other than listen to heart. Sent me for blood test, and when I had a follow up, didn't even discuss results. I had to ask questions to extract any information from her. She and her assistant have a sneering, and nasty disposition. Personally, she's one of those Drs. You feel are just there to get a paycheck. I would never send any to her. If I could have given her less stars, I would have. save your time and money. Find a dr. That's knowledgeable, that listens and explains things to you.

November 5th, 2015

Dr. Rullan Bidot is outstanding and the staff goes out of their way to accommodate requests.

April 19th, 2015

Best RA Doctor out there

Dr Rullan has been my doctor for well over 10 years. She listens, examines, gives advise and is never in a hurry to leave the room. I find her very easy going and well versed in her area. I too am sadden to see remarks other then positive for Dr. R. I too went to the old office and still going to the new office. With changes brings problems but they have worked all those out. One would expect a few hiccups here and there with a new building. Her staff is always friendly and I never have a problem hearing back from her when I call in or need her when I'm sick. I highly recommend her.

May 7th, 2013

Dr. Rullan has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever met. She rarely examines me. She just comes in and sits at the computer talks for a couple minutes and then leaves. I got copies of my medical records and there are tons of entries that are completely innacurate. They don't even make any sense. She documents these extensive examinations and rarely even touches me when I'm in the office. To me, that's fraud. Also, she documents that I reported things that she never even asked about. Everyone who is a patient should get their records if they want to read some medical fiction. I will be changing doctors.

September 5th, 2012

Dr. Rullan is a patient and caring doctor. She gives me good advice and truly cares that I continue to have the best quality life as possible. There is a comfort factor as Dr. Rullan has the ability to listen and try to problem solve.

January 4th, 2012

Great Rheumatologist

It's sad to see such horrible experiences with Dr. Rullan on this website. I have seen her for over 2 years and she is very thorough, listens to my concerns, and is very aggressive with treatment decisions. She takes the time to listen and does not rush out to see the next patient. I have seen all the doctors at this practice at one time or another and believe all of them are competent MD's and have great bedside manners. They have bent over backwards for me when I have been in pain to help me to get out of pain. I am a RN and have dealt with many doctors and Dr. Rullan, Dr. Rosen, and Dr. Daniel are great rhematologists and I would recommend them 100% of the time.

June 6th, 2011

It is frustrating

I have been at the old and new office and have gone for 5+ years. I am often sad that I can not get better satisfaction with this place. I had a situation with the amount of steroids I had be prescribed that almost required a hip replacement because of necrosis. In order to avoid this surgery I was bed-bound for three months.This put quite the damper on my life to say the least.There is a poor manner of bedside approach I must concede and often it is hard to get through the information you need to. Since the move to the new office the treatment has gone downhill further and I am changing doctors at this point. I seem to lack confidence sine my hip issue and can not overcome that.

April 11th, 2011

Love her

Love Dr Rullan spent lots of time with me and diagnosed me right away. Always is happy and nice. She gets excellent reviews from me