A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenie Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenie Brunner, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Brunner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenie Brunner MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenie Brunner practice?
- Dr. Eugenie Brunner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenie Brunner practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.