A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenie Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenie Brunner, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brunner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenie Brunner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Brunner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenie Brunner MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenie Brunner practice?
- Dr. Eugenie Brunner has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenie Brunner practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.