Dr. Eugenio Angueira-Serrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugenio Angueira-Serrano?

October 1st, 2017

These comments are not to reflect on Dr Eugenio Angueira's performance as a doctor, since we did not get to know him and evaluate his performance as a doctor. I made an appointment for my daughter, 3 month in advance to see this doctor. The assistant taking the appointment was unfriendly and not very professional. She said to bring the last blood test or any test performed to the appointment. After month I called again to see if someone that cancelled their appointment and I was not given any additional instructions. The day before the appointment I received a call from the assistant to ask me if I needed an appointment, to which I replied that we already had an appointment the next day. Her answer was "Fine" she said at that time that the tests they needed could not be older than one month. I reminded her that when we spoke she did not provided those instructions and had I known it I would have made sure she had everything the doctor needed. I took my daughter anyways to the appointment the next day thinking that the doctor would provide us with an order to get the blood work done. When we gave the assistant the test results and the insurance card we were faced with rude behavior and an eye rolling individual that said that the doctor would not be seeing my daughter. At this point I told them that their behavior was not acceptable and now we would have to wait three more months since I would have to look for another endocrinologist. Seeing the type of behavior displayed by the assistant, the office manager intervened ans in a nice manner apologized and told us to have my daughter return the next day at 8 and she would personally would take care of her. The next day when she went for the blood work she was faced with the other assistant which exhibited a similar behavior (eye rolling and mean face)and told her she could not have the blood work done because she did not bring the insurance card, although the day before she was the one making the copies of the card. I asked to speak to the Office Manager and was connected to her phone. She said she was around twenty minutes away and to wait for her. My daughter waited for one hour and a half and had to leave for school.

February 21st, 2017

Ana E Rodriguez

Mi primera visita y me gusto mucho su trató para mí es muy buen médico y no se apuró como hacen la mayoría! Y las empleadas de la oficina muy amables yo le doy cinco estrellas a todos el eguipo de su oficinas.Gracias

April 25th, 2016

Stay away fro this Doctor!!! Be careful, his staff is very rude!!!

October 4th, 2017