Dr. E Aspuru, MD
5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Suite 295
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-255-3633
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.8771929824561 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Outstanding Physician  |  show details
by Alatisha on Aug 24th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Aspuru. He is very knowledgeable, pleasant, and outgoing. It was difficult for me to have children in the past but Dr. Aspuru made it all happen for me. I am so grateful and thankful for the beautiful blessing that he has helped me bring into this world. You're an amazing physician, Thank you.

|  caleb's birth  |  show details
by k.pratt on Jun 28th, 2014

My experience with Dr Aspuru was wonderful.He is caring ,prompt when it comes to time and passionate about what he does.my most memorable experience was the day of my delivery which was 5/16/2014 .I had an induction that day in the morning during my labor i was having complications my baby's heart rate was unstable i was very worried i thought i since im in the medical field i know how serious this is i can end up having a c section .The nurses at this point thought the ssame .Dr Aspuru came in with a very positive attitude told me not to worry i can do this .I was at 8cm he was with me all the way i gave up pushing but kept motivating me and indeed i delivered my baby vaginally i was so happy my baby was 9lbs .If u looking for a doctor who is positive and has patience choose Dr ASPURU he is great .

|  caleb's birth  |  show details
by k.pratt on Jun 27th, 2014

My experience with Dr Aspuru was wonderful.He is caring ,prompt when it comes to time and passionate about what he does.my most memorable experience was the day of my delivery which was 5/16/2014 .I had an induction that day in the morning ..

by Maza on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru is a great Doctor. He cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable, personable, down to earth and gives excellent care and advice. My time in the office was very quick. I definitely recommend this office.

|  mom  |  show details
by shaneza seerattan on Jun 12th, 2014

You deliver my baby girl jada pettway in 2009 may..been trying to find you. We love you Dr... thanks for been the best Dr.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Lisa on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru is an amazing doctor. He delivered both of my children and was wonderful each time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Asya Y Lewis on Mar 14th, 2014

To say that Dr. Asparu is the best Dr. Is really an understatement. He is absolutely phenomenal. He's always concerned and full of information, he doesn't make me feel like I'm just another patient he is a little personal and I like that. I wish this man didn't just specialize in OB/GYN I would love if he could be the Dr. I go to for all of my needs. I am seeing him now for my second child and I have and will recommend him to everyone I know in need of an OB.

|  Best gyn Dr. you can ask for  |  show details
by Tracia Beckles on Mar 3rd, 2014

Excellent bedside manners. Very detailed and warm. Attentive towards you on your visit. He's just the best. What else can I say!!!!

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Nicole C. on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru delivered 2 of my 3 children. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and has the best bedside manner. I willingly traveled an hour just to see Dr. Aspuru throughout my pregnancy. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a caring and confident doctor.

|  patient  |  show details
by Rachael J on Jan 14th, 2014

Dr. Aspuru is one of the best OBGYNS in GA! I met him when I was a nursing school student and was about to perform a C-Section and then followed him when he left his other practice when he moved to Northside Northpoint OBGYN and I am so glad I did. His memory is great- especially since his new group is so large. He asked about how graduation went, how my boards went, how my new job as an Emergency Room Nurse was going, and how wedding planning was going. Then when we began to "try" and struggles arose he was "there" for us. He truly treats his patients as he would like his family to be treated. As a RN I chose doctors that treat their patients phenomenally- Dr. Aspuru is one of them. He cares about his patients and can spot when things are not going right or when the patient is having a hard time. My husband and I had some infertility problems and he was always 5 steps ahead of the next. Then when I got pregnant (which was a suprise because we took a break) he was ECSTATIC for us, truly happy! It was so nice to have a physician that was so happy- like our family was. Some complications arose during the pregnancy and again he was 5 steps ahead of the game and the outcome was a healthy 8.3 lb baby. Dr. Aspuru even stayed after his shift ended to deliver Bradley. (which was a huge relief because I was really nervous he wouldn't be able to deliver Bradley.) Now Bradley is almost 7 weeks old and I am so happy I stayed with Dr Aspuru!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!

|  Best experience possible  |  show details
by Jennifer Flood on Jan 6th, 2014

I never really take time to leave comments or reviews but I thought it was truly needed for my maternity experience. DR. ASPURU was a blessing to my family. He was very aware and paid attention to every detail when it came to my high risk pregnancy after losing my first 4 babies to miscarriages. My son is now 1 month and I am forever grateful for the experience and having had Dr. Aspuru by my side.

|  Dr.Aspuru is awesome!!  |  show details
by S. Gebresilassie on Jan 1st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Aspuru for almost 2 years now, he has been great, a good listener and very compassionate to me. I had tow miscarriages before I started seeing him, and it was very difficult time for me and my fianc'e. I was not happy with the Dr. I had before him. So Dr. Aspuru started checking and did extensive tests to avoid any further miscarriage in the future. sure enough, with God's help, his hard work paid off, now I just had a baby girl. She is six weeks old. I feel like he was sent to me as angle from God. I'm so happy to have him as Dr. I recommend to every woman who's seeking for a good care. He is awesome!!! SG

|  Amazing Physician  |  show details
by Erin F on Dec 30th, 2013

My ob/gyn moved and Dr. Aspuru was recommended to me by two friends. I went for my annual check up and he thought something didn't "feel right" so I had an ultrasound. He found complex cysts on both ovaries and a few weeks later performed surgery. I had a severe case of endometriosis. I don't know how long this condition would have persisted if not for Dr. Aspuru. He is knowledgeable, and communicated well with me before, during and after the surgery. He was available to answer questions during non-appointment times and took great care of me. I highly recommend him.

by Beth Dalrymple on Dec 4th, 2013

I love him, he delivered my son four years ago, he was the best OB that I ever had and would recommend him a hundred times over!! I felt like I knew him and he took the time to know me!

|  Hands Down the Best OBGYN  |  show details
by K. R. on Aug 20th, 2013

Please do yourself a favor and visit this Dr if what you are looking for is excellent service and care. The staff as well as the Doctor himself were amazing and exceeded all my expectations from start to finish of my visit there. Dr Aspuru is thorough, professional and genuinely cares about his patients. I dont do reviews/ratings... ever! But I had to take a moment to let the world know how amazing this Dr is! Enjoy your visit!

|  So lucky I found Dr Aspuru  |  show details
by Jinny C. on Jul 11th, 2013

Hands down the BEST this city has to offer. Dr.Aspuru followed me pre-pregnancy, during and even now. He helped make my pregnancy as stress-free and wonderful as possible. Office staff, lab techs and nurses are the best. If you're looking for a compassionate, knowledgeable and professional doctor, look no further.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Poonam Jain Atlanta on Feb 23rd, 2013

dr.Dr Aspuru is excellent doctor I have ever seen in my life..he is most caring, division maker , very freindly..he was concerned ..throughout my pregnancy He gives lots of time to their patient..even I m Indian my mother was not here in my pregnancy time ..but I felt at home in under such caring doctor..he guides you properly ..He will be my first choice always..his staff is caring too ...I would like to highly recommend my best doctor to you ..a ll my mothers..:)I like my doctor..choose the best doctor ..and make your pregnancy time memorable:::)

by Virginia Lee Mare on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Aspuru was the doctor on call when I went into labor. I liked him so much that I have decided to make him my primary OBGYN! He was amazing. He talked me through the entire delivery and even cheered me on. Dr. Aspuru was very professional yet also very personal. He really made the delivery easy and almost fun! I would highly recommend Dr. Aspuru. Great OBGYNs are hard to find and I am so happy that he delivered my baby girl and is now my OBGYN.

|  Best Doctor ever!!!  |  show details
by Ninotzka on Jan 29th, 2013

I love doc. Aspuru because he knows me feel comfortable and safe at every appointment ... And thank you for bringing my baby Luciano. you're the best doctor of the world

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru is the best doctor ever. Very professional.

Dr. Asperu is wonderful!

Great service as always!!! Love Dr. Aspuru

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru is amazing! He knew 3 weeks in advance the day I would go into labor. When I did go into labor he predicted almost to the minute when I would deliver. He made my delivery an actual pleasure. This being by first pregnancy, I was beyond scared of the unknown. Dr. Aspuru made the experience actually fun and exciting. He was not only great with me, but with my husband and mother. He involved them in the process and made sure that they were also having a good experience. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

Nov 2nd, 2012

I love Dr. Aspuru. I had a sonogram and biopsy of my uterus. These types of things are always so stressful, because of the anxiety before and after. Dr Aspuru explained everything in detail to my husband and I, he cares about me first as a person then his patient. He was a wonderful bedside manor and I am grateful to have found him.

Oct 15th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru did a great job! I had a very painful Bartholin abscess and he did a Marsupialization. I had zero pain and it healed very quickly. I'm glad I found him.

Sep 27th, 2012

I was having issues and needed to see a doctor right away. I just moved to Georgia and was very nervous about seeing a new Doctor. A friend of mine recommeded Dr. Aspuru. I was very pleased. Dr. Aspuru took his time and sat with me and went over my history in detail. I never once felted rushed. Because I was a nervous wreck, he reviewed instructions with me a few times. I am extremely grateful to my friend & Dr. Aspuru & his team. Thank you.

Sep 20th, 2012

Dr Aspuru is a kind and wonderful doctor. When I visited the Women's Healthcare for the first time, he reduced all the panic I had regarding prenatal cares and pregnancy. He explained in detail and cleared all our details. Though I have just got pregnant, looking forward to an association for a smooth delivery of the baby.

|  Im in love with him  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru is so great. He did everything perfect. I would recommend him to everyone, even though I want to keep him all to myself. He gives me hope to have more children.

|  Wonderful OBGYN  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Dr. A is the most wonderful and kind OBGYN around! He is smart too. Dr. Aspuru took the time to answer all my questions so I could make an informed decision regarding my healthcare. Never once did he make me feel like I was stupid for asking. Dr. Aspuru genuinely loves what he does for a living.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru is the most sensitive & caring Ob/Gyn I've ever been to. After having a horrible experience with my 1st Ob/Gyn during my 1st miscarriage, I switched to Dr. Aspuru based on a recommendation from a girlfriend. Unfortunately, my 2nd pregnancy also resulted in a miscarriage. However, this time, Dr. Aspuru took the time to listen to me & hear my fears about my age & feelings of failure. He explained the possible causes to me & ordered testing. Most importantly, he did NOT take this casually or say this happens all the time or make me feel like I should expect this because of my age like my last doctor. Dr. Aspuru performed my D&C & called me the next morning to see how I was feeling himself! Even though I'm not currently pregnant, I know I want it to be Dr. Aspuru at my delivery.

|  Expert Surgeon!!!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

I am a new patient of Dr. Aspuru's. Recently, I was scared to death when my long time gynecologist diagnosed me with a large ovarian cyst. I felt like she didn't take the time to explain the risks to me & she told me I would have to have an open surgery to remove it, which would put me out of work for 6 weeks. I was referred by my best friend to Dr. Aspuru for a 2nd opinion. He went through detailed explanation about the risks to me & spent time with me to calm my fears. I switched to him, & Dr. Aspuru performed a laparoscopy for me to remove my cyst (which was benign). I was back to work in 1 week, instead of 6! I love Dr. Aspuru & will NEVER switch again.

Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. aspuru is very good on making appoinment that eas excellent also the wait time in the office but when it comes to professionalism him and his staff was very rude and they would brush me off very quickly I would never go back to his office again nor will I refer no one there.

|  Best Physician I've Ever Had  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I started seeing Dr Aspuru in Jan 2010 when I had my first miscarriage. He was comforting through that difficult time. Then guided us through my first successful pregnancy that ended in the birth of our daughter Nov 2010 and just delivered our son May 2012. He has wonderful bedside manner and answers every question I have. I read his bio at the office while waiting one day and it says he treats his patients like his sisters, and that I believe to be true-never steers you wrong and always honest. Wish I could see him for everything!

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Aspuru for a few years now. He's worth the wait to see. He's really easy to talk to and I never feel rushed when I'm with him. His staff is extremely helpful and well-informed. I wish he could be my primary care doctor!

|  FANTASTIC, CARING, & KNOWLEDGABLE OBGYN!!!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Aspuru is my favorite Ob/Gyn ever! At first, my husband was not too excited about a young male Ob/Gyn for our pregnancy, but Dr. Aspuru has won him over too. At 40 years old, I have concerns younger moms might not have. Not only has he given me great tips that I have never read about, but he has also given me useful advice to keep me on track for a 35 pound weight gain. He even gave me one of his own healthy protein shakes to try! I will be sending all of my girlfriends to him!

|  Very Knowledgable  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I am 52 years old and Dr. Aspura is the best doctor I have ever had. I feel likehe really cares about his patients and he is so easy to talk to.

|  The Best of the Best!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Aspuru for 5 years. My husband and I had a very difficult time getting pregnant. My pregnancy was deemed high risk. Dr. Aspuru was with us ever step of the way. He treated us as if we were members of his own family. He is kind, caring and knowledgable.

|  doctor with no knowledge  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

it was a regular check up and had problems in my previous pregnancy.my current condition is not great and he fails to answer my questions with appropraite answers.seeing him for the second time and he is Always in hurry,he listened the babys heart beat for 10 secs i am sure he didnt even counted it as he was talking some irrelavant matter all the time.he is not concerned about my wieght gains basically he doesnt care for any thing. I am surprised to see good reviews here.Will definetly not recommened to anyone.

|  The experience we all wish for!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Aspuru is the OB/GYN every woman wishes for. He guided me through two pregnancies - one being twins. First and foremost, he has an amazing bedside manner. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable, and respectful. He allowed me to write a birth plan, then he followed it! As I was in the operating room getting ready for my c-section with my twins, I looked over and he was re-reading my birth plan ensuring we were still on the same page. A twin pregnancy can be scary, but not with Dr. Aspuru - I was calm because I knew I was in great hands.Dr. Aspuru was up to speed on all the latest research and always took the time to answer any questions or any concerns.He is, without a doubt, the best doctor I have every had.

|  Best OB/GYN EVER!!!!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

Do not look any further, Dr. Aspuru is your Dr. I've referred all of my sisters, and friends to him. He will deliver my baby boy and has delivered 2 of my nieces. He's super gentle and so easy to get along with. I will never ever ever let anybody else touch me but Dr. Aspuru.

|  FANTASTIC OBGYN  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

BEST PHYSICIAN IN ATLANTA! DR ASPURU IS KIND, CARING AND VERY THOROUGH. HE NEVER MAKES ME FEEL RUSHED AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH AND ENCOURAGED ME TO LOSE OVER 30 LBS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT DR ASPURU!

|  #1 OBGYN ATLANTA  |  show details
by Elle on Apr 27th, 2011

Seriously Dr. Aspuru is THE BEST OBGYN I have ever had. Dr. Aspuru takes the time to answer my questions. When I call the office with a question, Dr. Aspuru calls me back himself. He is kind and caring. I recommend Dr. Aspuru to all my friends.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Aspuru is a great doctor. My husband and I are pregnant with our first child and he has been such a blessing and very detailed with visits. I have been so impressed with the time that he has spent with us during our visits. He is truly interested in our concerns and addresses everything. If your looking for a doctor ... he is definitely someone you can't go wrong with!

|  #1 OBGYN IN ATLANTA  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Look no further! It doesn't get better than Dr Aspuru. He is knowlegable, thorough, funny, and takes time to answer all of my questions. Not once have I felt rushed. When I call his office with specific medical questions, he is the one to return my calls...not some nurse. His surgical skills are amazing. I have had several procedures and the scar, if you can even call it that, is a work of art. He managed to get rid of my previous c-section scar and replace it with one that is practically invisible. My husband and I didn't have the easiest pregnancy and throughout the entire ordeal we felt like we were in the most capable of hands. It didn't hurt that Dr Aspuru is so easy on the eyes either. LOL.

|  Awesome Physician  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Dr. Aspuru treated me like a family member. He is patient, kind, caring, educated and thorough. I love his personality and bedside manner. I have never had a better physician attend to me.

|  First-time patient  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I'm 24 and a new patient of Dr. Aspuru. He was very easy to talk to and extremely gentle. He took a genuine interest in my lifestyle and even gave me samples of vitamins I should be taking. He was professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

|  BEST OBGYN IN TOWN!!!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr Aspuru is kind, very thorough, hilarious, and takes the time to make sure he explains everything in detail. I never feel rushed with my long list of questions. This is the best doctor I have ever had. I have been seeing Dr Aspuru for several years now. I refer all my friends to him. Every single time I have received a call back thanking me. I actually look forward to my annual visits...that is how good he is and how comfortable he makes me feel.

|  Very Nice DR  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I've been a patient with Dr. Aspuru for at least 4 years even when he was in Gwinnett - He's very thorough and listens. He always follows up with a call to let you know what needs to be done.

|  The Gold Standard  |  show details
by Natalie on Jul 15th, 2010

Most thorough and gentle doctor I have ever met. I never felt rushed and he answered all of my questions. Great personality. Great sense of humor makes what could be awkward situation almost fun. :)

|  I LOVE DR. ASPURU  |  show details
by Satisfied... on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Aspuru was such a breath of fresh air for the delivery of my second child. I had previously been with maternal gynerations and absolutely hated the practice. Dr. Aspuru showed my husband and I what a loving and caring physician really was. He catered to my every need, was very informative and made sure I was completely comfortable in every way. Would recommend him to any and everyone.

Doctor's Response

Thanks! I feel very fortunate to have a job I absolutely love. Beginning December 1, 2009, I will be switching practices to Northside/Northpoint Ob-Gyn. I will have the following 3 offices: 5780 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. #295, Atlanta, GA 30342 1505 Northside Blvd. #3900, Cumming, GA 30041 11975 Morris Rd #310, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Tel:404-255-3633 Fax 404-255-7599 www.awhg.org I hope to see you! :)

|  At first  |  show details
by redroses4977 on Aug 18th, 2009 on kudzu.com

When i first started to see Dr Aspuru he was great and he listened..Now iam looking for another Doctor iam in sooo much pain due to many cyst's on my last ovary i have and i have Endo he just keeps sending me home. I need the ovary removed i cant live my life in pain and he wont do it..Iam at the point now i wont take no for an answer.I cant have nomore babies i have had everything else removed now it is time to help me be pain free..

by Ginger Conroy on Apr 14th, 2009

I think Dr. Aspuru is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have referred my friends and will continue to refer them to him.

Doctor's Response

Feb 25th, 2009

Dr. Aspuru is kind and caring. He takes time to explain issues. Although I typically don't like doctors, i think highly of Dr Aspuru.

by jacy garcia on Apr 27th, 2008

Well dr Aspuru was my doctor during my whole pregnancy and i dont have any complaints he is very kind and efficient i recomend any one looking for prenatal care to go to him you wont regret it!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by jzmommy on Aug 20th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Aspuru is one of the most involved and understanding doctors I have ever met. Have been with him through 2 pregnancies (including a twin pregnancy) and he has been excellent. When you have a question, you get a call back from him, not an office staff member. When you get lab results, again, the call comes from him so that he can address any questions then and there. Very hands on, very involved. He looks at you as a partner in your healthcare as opposed to just "telling you what to do". If you want a Board Certified OB/GYN who believes that you have a right to an opinion when it comes to your health decisons as well as someone who is well informed and can not only advise on health procedures, but perfrom them to the highest standards - definitely consider Dr. Aspuru.

|  Great OBGYN  |  show details
by shan31772 on Oct 4th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Very friendly, but not too much. Always addresses your concerns. I have suggested him to 3 people and all 3 liked him and have begun using him. Dr. Aspuru did a cervical surgery on me and I never had one complication or pain. I would highly recommend