Dr. Eugenio Aspuru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugenio Aspuru?

Dr. Aspuru Is The Best!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Best OBGYN I have had to date. He has excellent bed side manner. Even when he gives you news that you don't want to hear, he manages to make you feel special . It is important that your doctor listens and takes your needs into consideration and he does just that.

5 Stars! *****

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Aspuru is a very caring and attentive doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and answers each question I have until I fully understand the answers. In the delivery room , he was an excellent coach with a very positive attitude about what needed to happen in the moment. This was my first birth, and he helped me feel at ease as soon as he walked in the room. Switching to him at 36 weeks was one of the best choices I made. I highly recommend Dr. Aspuru!

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I cannot begin to express how impressed I am with Dr. Aspuru, and I am not easy to impress! I am a difficult patient, with high expectations, and Dr. Aspuru more than surpassed them. He helped me through both the lows of a miscarriage and the highs of a successful pregnancy and delivery. When I found out there was no heartbeat, he explained the possible causes and the process with patience, was comforting and reassuring, and did it again when I had the D&C. It matters so much to have an understanding doctor when you're going through the toughest moment of your life! With my next pregnancy, I received the highest level of care at Northpoint/Northside OBGYN, from Dr. Aspuru (as well as the other doctors). Waiting time was always short, and they all cared and took my concerns seriously. During a very difficult delivery, Dr. Aspuru was a beacon of calm and professionalism. He knew how to calm me when my baby's pulse dropped in utero, and just seeing his poised demeanor made me calm down and know things were good. When he had to motivate me to push for and hour and a half, he knew just how to alternate praise and toughness to get me to do it. And most importantly, when my baby came out after aspiring meconium, he not only had everything ready and rolling, but was able to do it all and take care of me while making the situation light enough for me to handle, but without hiding the reality. As I've said, it is hard to describe the gratitude I feel for Dr. Aspuru, and I cannot recommend him enough. He is an amazing doctor, passionate and caring, and a fascinating human being! Thank you, Doc!

Dr. Aspuru has alway..

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Aspuru has always been amazing throughout my whole pregnancy. He is very knowledgable and passionate about his work, and always calm and reassuring, while being a realist that will tell you what you need to know and hear. It was a wonderful experience to have him as a doctor through all the highs and lows, and I wholeheartedly recommend him and his practice!

Never had a better Physician experience

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I've never had a physician who has had a better bedside manner! Dr. Aspuru makes you feel so comfortable in your skin, which is difficult to achieve considering the nature of ob/gyn appointments. I only have positive things to say about him and my experience at Northside/Northpoint OBGYN. So thankful to have found him and his practice.

Dr. Aspuru has alway..

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Visit

Posted on December 24th, 2015

This doc is good but during conversation he lies.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

Best OB in Atlanta

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Aspuru is an amazing!! He is very knowledgable and takes time to answer all of your questions. Each exam was very thorough and he puts you at ease by explaining everything. Unfortunately i had to relocate to another state so he will not be delivering my baby but I sure wish he was. The staff in the office and his nurse were great as well. He will truly be missed!

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I just looooovveee Dr. Aspuru! He delivered both my daughters. He helped make my pregnancies and labor a success. He's very professional and has a wonderful sense of humor. I have referred several of my friends and family to him. I would refer him to anyone! He is by far the best ob/gyn I've come across. Go see him! He'll be glad to have you!

One of the best!

Posted on July 24th, 2015

This is a great Dr. I love his passion for his patients! he is truly a gift to my husband and I.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr.Aspuru is very professional. He listens patiently to your concerns, gives attention to details and makes sure you are comfortable very time you visit him. He delivered my first child. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.