A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Balbuena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Balbuena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Balbuena graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Balbuena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Laroco Balbuena MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio L. Balbuena practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Balbuena has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenio Balbuena practices Internal Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Internists.