Overall Review

April 22nd, 2015
Respect and Trust in the Bird Eye Institute.
The Eye Institute is run very efficiently. Dr. Franco is personable and professional and really answers all question with great respect. Dr. Bird is very professional and competent. I have utmost regard and respect for his operating skills. All in all a positive experience.

October 2nd, 2014
Outstanding Vision Team
To me, Dr. Bird is a blessing, In 2008, I went to Dr. Bird with failing vision. A sudden change (2 months time) I went from Good Vision to Very Poor vision - blurry and dull grey instead of brightness. Dr. Bird noticed an issue in the middle/back of the eye and immediately sent me to a Retina Specialist for follow-up. The Retina Specialist diagnosed and helped me recover my vision. The whole staff at Bird Eye Institute are wonderful and I am thankful to have them take care of me.

February 17th, 2011
NOT RECOMMENDED
NOT the best practice in town and not even close. After 9 months, several visits (approximately 8-10) and approximately $700.00, the staff of Dr. Birds office could not fix my contact lenses situation. They couldnt even prepare my eyeglasses Rx the right way. The staff missed my angle of refraction by 45 degrees (something that I have heard is very difficult). When I asked them what could I do so I could get the correct contact lens for my condition, they told me that because I already had paid for the ones we were working with, I would need to pay for the next type as well. As a science professional I do my best to deliver to my clients all possible options to resolve their situation and then I bill them, based on the outcomes.