A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erquiaga
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erquiaga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erquiaga graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Erquiaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Engelwood Community Hospital
- Venice Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenio Erquiaga practices Diagnostic Radiology near Venice, FL.
See Venice Radiologists.