A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Grunvald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunvald
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Grunvald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunvald graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Grunvald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Roberto Grunvald MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio R. Grunvald practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Grunvald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Gastroenterologists.