A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Grunvald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunvald
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grunvald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunvald graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Grunvald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Roberto Grunvald MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio R. Grunvald practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Grunvald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Gastroenterologists.