A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Grunvald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunvald graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Grunvald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Roberto Grunvald MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio R. Grunvald practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Grunvald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Grunvald practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.