A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Labadie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labadie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Labadie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio Labadie practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Labadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Labadie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Obstetricians & Gynecologists.