A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Matos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Matos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matos graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Matos has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Benjamin Matos MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio B. Matos practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Matos has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Matos practices Neurology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Mitchell, SD.
See Sioux Falls Neurologists.