A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Menendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Menendez, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Menendez, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menendez graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menendez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Menendez DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio Menendez practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Menendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Menendez practices Internal Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists.