A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Monasterio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monasterio
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Monasterio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenio Monasterio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Monasterio graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Monasterio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio A Monasterio MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio A. Monasterio practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Monasterio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugenio Monasterio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Physiatrists.