A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Tassy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Tassy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tassy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tassy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassy graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Tassy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Tassy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio Tassy practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Tassy has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenio Tassy practices Psychiatry near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Psychiatrists.