Dr. Eugenio Tassy MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 15 reviews

July 14th, 2016
The best psychiatrist in bethpage
After being in and out of the hospital with different doctors i can say ive done the best with dr tassy. From deep depression to being respected at work. I never delt the urge to go off my meds as i feel hes watching over me and hes done so good for me i dont want to dissapoint him.

January 18th, 2016
Dr. TASSY IS THE BEST!!!!

October 26th, 2015
Maybe if he showed up on time, he would still be horrible. Good for prescriptions otherwise go somewhere else for a real problem.

October 6th, 2015
Cured
Absolutely phenomenal experience unlike no other thank you Dr Tassy you saved my life.

September 21st, 2015
Wonderful.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Tassy and his staff. Dr. Tassy appears serious, but he is warm. He is a straight shooter, which is what i like about him. If you are looking for a doctor to treat your condition without being coddled, he is your man.

August 17th, 2015
7 yr patient left
7 year patient. Left him about a month ago. I'm sorry but this doctor is all messed up. I don't know if it's age or what but he doesn't seem all there. He argued with me many times over various issues. His front desk anchor Pamela happens to be a sweet girl and was the reason I didn't leave Dr Tassy sooner A month ago I suffered from a random seizure and let the office know and never received a call back. I felt betrayed and uncared for so I left. Waiting time is INSANE. Almost 2 hours each time I go. I've been there 3 hours before too. I know how hard it is to book an appointment with a psych but do yourself a favor and STEER CLEAR of this office no matter what the circumstance. I hope This will help some people...

June 4th, 2015
its simple dr tassy is a nut dont go there run as fast as you can away

January 16th, 2014
STAY AWAY!!
He should be taken out of medical profession, a disgrace! Spends two minutes with you, prescribes drugs, charges insurance over 500 for visit! Keep your children away from him, he will get them hooked on prescriptions and they will be ruined!!

November 6th, 2013
mr
DO NOT GO . THINK HE AND RECEPTIONIST ARE TAKING THE SAMPLES. RUDE , OBNOXIOUS NOT A KIND BONY IN HIS BODY. WHAT OLD MAN SUCKS ON LOLLIPOPS EVERY VISIT.

October 6th, 2013
Dr. Tassy is a horrible doctor. He wanted to put my son in the hospital just to evaluate his medications and told him to tell the ER doctor that he tried to hurt himself which is so far from the truth. He refused to see my son after he went to the ER as the attending physician felt no reason that he should be committed. He just didn't want to be bothered treating him any longer. I will be reporting him as he should not be practicing medicine!

August 8th, 2013
Should be investigated!
Dr. Tassy charges high cost to insurance, all he does is give a prescription. He gave my daughter amphetimines because she was tired! He will refill prescriptions without an appointment. He does not care about patient, just getting the money for insurance. Charged my insurance over 900 for a ten minute visit!!!

July 9th, 2013
No personality, Horrible manners, rude, obnoxious, and incorrect diagnosis. This man needs to have his license taken away
On my first visit with Dr. Tassy, he diagnosed me without even telling me why he came up with the diagnosis and when I addressed it he said, well don't you think thats what you have and don't you want to get better. I'm not a Psychiatrist and can not diagnose myself thats why I came to him. I had never been to a psychiatrist before and Dr. Tassy prescribed three different medications that he did not explain how to take properly and I felt dizzy, overly tired, and confused. When I explained this to Dr. Tassy he told me to get another psychiatrist, Because I don't know how to follow directions, and he was extremely condescending, rude, and he started to use personal information I told him against me as to why I was feeling these symptoms. He is a horrible psychiatrist that should not be practicing or prescribing medications and his bed side manners are non-existent. He is hard to understand when he speaks and he is not educated at all, I guess it was the bogus school from Haiti he graduated from! He is a horrible Doctor and please go some where else do not waist your time with ignorance! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!