A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugeniya Khanukov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugeniya Khanukov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanukov graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Khanukov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugeniya Nicole Khanukov MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugeniya N. Khanukov practice?
- Dr. Eugeniya Khanukov has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugeniya Khanukov practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.