A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Euguene Presto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Presto graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Presto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Euguene Patrick Presto DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Euguene P. Presto practice?
- Dr. Euguene Presto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Euguene Presto practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.