A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Presto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Presto graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Presto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Riley Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene P Presto DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Presto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Presto has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Presto practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.