A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Presto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Presto
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Presto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Presto graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Presto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Riley Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene P Presto DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Presto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Presto has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Presto practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.