A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eui-Sun Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eui-Sun Yoon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Yoon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eui-Sun Sun L Yoon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eui-Sun S. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Eui-Sun Yoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eui-Sun Yoon practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists and Ridgewood Geriatric Doctors.