A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frances Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frances Eun-Hyung Lee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frances E. Lee practice?
- Dr. Frances Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Frances Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Pulmonologists.