A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eun-Jung Kucway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eun-Jung Kucway, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucway graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kucway has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kucway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eun-Jung P. Kucway practice?
Dr. Eun-Jung Kucway practices Neurological Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Neurology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Toledo Neurological Surgeons, Toledo Physiatrists, and Toledo Neurologists.