Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
910 Major Sherman Ln
Ste 310
Monterey, CA 93940
831-647-3192
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Worst Doctor Ever !!!!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

The other review titled this hit it on the head. If you don't mind waiting, this is your doctor, if you don't mind feeling like your doctor graduated at the bottom of her class, this is your doctor. She fobs you off to other doctors, doesn't really listen to what you are saying if any indication of her answers is a key. She walks out of the room while you are still telling her what is wrong. Her skills of communication and diagnostician are poor. I felt i knew more than she did, and i would bet money on it.

|  Worst Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I'll start by saying she is very smart. And that's about all the good things there are about her. She has no bed side manner, does not keep you informed, and does not care about patient comfort or treatment. Unless you're condition can be solved by medications like tylenol, she will hand you off to other doctors to do her job. When I saw several doctors (whom she referred me to), they could not believe that she passed me off to them to do what it was her job to do! I would rather drive a couple of hours to see another doctor than see this woman ever again!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by alan c at Insider Pages on Jul 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

She was recommended to me by another physician in the area, and I am very happy that he did. She gave me the most comprehensive physical ex...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Mrs.  |  show details
by kristin L at Insider Pages on Jul 27th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had a very good experience with Dr. Park. She went through all the test results and things with me in great detail which greatly helped...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jul 26th, 2010

she is a very professional and caring doctor. I felt very well taken care of. Thank you!

|  Good body mechanic but no doctor.  |  show details
by Otis on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Park is good at treating cases but not good at treating people. Her empathy for patients is somewhat lacking. In contrast to the other doctors I see, when leaving Dr. Park's office I generally leave unhappier then when I arrived. Dr. Park works hard to make a good diagnosis, but she doesn't always take patient concerns into account. In general, she spends the minimum time necessary with me then retreats to the front office with her receptionist, which frankly bothers me, as if she is afraid of me. I also think she is hard up for patients, because I almost never see anyone else in the waiting room when coming for an appointment. On the plus side, Dr. Park is tenacious in working with insurance to get needed tests and specialty care.

|  Worst Doctor I have ever seen!  |  show details
by Lari Witt on Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. Park is the most worthless waste of my sick leave and insurance that I have ever made. This doctor is about her ego and herself. Not you! If you need a caring physician who will listen to you and respect your knowledge of yourself. If you think that collaboration is in integral part of being well treated, then don't go to this office. She is uncaring, arrogant, poor listening skills and doesn't care when she hurts a patient in the exam process.

Jul 30th, 2008 on yahoo.com

As a healthy 23-year-old, I went in for migraines. I've always had migraines, everybody in my family has migraines. I simply needed medication and a neurologist referral. Instead of listening to my family history, she ordered an MRI of my brain and prescr

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Really an outstanding physician. She truly is a master of her craft. If visiting for a routine matter, you are in and out in no time. Her use of technology to expedite results for a diagnosis left me both impressed and amazed at her ingenuity and adroitne

Read Full Review at yahoo.com