Dr. Eun-Jung Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eun-Jung Park?

September 24th, 2017

Just not a very good doctor

Have never been impressed by this doctor. Just does blood tests and makes you come in for an appointment just to tell you to keep your meds the same-could easily have been done over the phone like other doctors do. Guess the "expanded office exam" needed to be charged for the 3 minutes spent telling me my blood tests were ok and to keep my meds the same. Office staff is pleasant but not helpful and get a lot of things wrong. There are much better doctors out there-don't settle for mediocre.

July 9th, 2015

A very good internist.

I believe it would be hard to find a better internist than Dr. Park, and I'm pretty particular about selecting my doctors (partly because I've got a Masters in physiology and pharmacology from the faculty of the UC San Diego med school). Dr. Park is quite pleasant and is very concerned about my long-term and short-term health. I believe she's very up to date on current thinking about health screening and treatment. Her receptionist, and her medical assistant, are also very good. At least for morning appointments, the wait is short.

January 23rd, 2015

great doctor in the old fashioned style. spends time, remembers your history, easy to make an apt. conscientious and meticulous. won' let you get away with much! not into new age mumbo jumbo. both my husband and i see her.

December 18th, 2014

Dr. Park and her staff are outstanding. In fact, I would say without a doubt that Dr. Park is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very thorough and extremely kind and polite. She has helped improve my overall health and done so in a very enjoyable and easy to follow manner...always takes the time to explain things very clearly.

August 17th, 2013

Worst Doctor Ever !!!!

The other review titled this hit it on the head. If you don't mind waiting, this is your doctor, if you don't mind feeling like your doctor graduated at the bottom of her class, this is your doctor. She fobs you off to other doctors, doesn't really listen to what you are saying if any indication of her answers is a key. She walks out of the room while you are still telling her what is wrong. Her skills of communication and diagnostician are poor. I felt i knew more than she did, and i would bet money on it.

July 13th, 2011

Worst Doctor Ever!

I'll start by saying she is very smart. And that's about all the good things there are about her. She has no bed side manner, does not keep you informed, and does not care about patient comfort or treatment. Unless you're condition can be solved by medications like tylenol, she will hand you off to other doctors to do her job. When I saw several doctors (whom she referred me to), they could not believe that she passed me off to them to do what it was her job to do! I would rather drive a couple of hours to see another doctor than see this woman ever again!

July 27th, 2010

she is a very professional and caring doctor. I felt very well taken care of. Thank you!

May 16th, 2010

Good body mechanic but no doctor.

Dr. Park is good at treating cases but not good at treating people. Her empathy for patients is somewhat lacking. In contrast to the other doctors I see, when leaving Dr. Park's office I generally leave unhappier then when I arrived. Dr. Park works hard to make a good diagnosis, but she doesn't always take patient concerns into account. In general, she spends the minimum time necessary with me then retreats to the front office with her receptionist, which frankly bothers me, as if she is afraid of me. I also think she is hard up for patients, because I almost never see anyone else in the waiting room when coming for an appointment. On the plus side, Dr. Park is tenacious in working with insurance to get needed tests and specialty care.

October 8th, 2009

Worst Doctor I have ever seen!

Dr. Park is the most worthless waste of my sick leave and insurance that I have ever made. This doctor is about her ego and herself. Not you! If you need a caring physician who will listen to you and respect your knowledge of yourself. If you think that collaboration is in integral part of being well treated, then don't go to this office. She is uncaring, arrogant, poor listening skills and doesn't care when she hurts a patient in the exam process.

October 9th, 2017