Dr. Eun-Kyu Koh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 5 reviews

December 19th, 2015
Most categories for rating do not apply because he was seen only in hospital at time of surgery. He is excellent at what he does and answered all questions knowledgeably

October 30th, 2012
Poor Methadone patient..hospital shopping
Last year, I had an excellent experience with Dr. Coh after my recent admission for inflammatory bowel disease. My doctor placed me on Methadone and Dr. Coh figured out it was the wrong medication. I was taking 100 mg and he discovered I had prolonged QT, which I didnt know and I could have died. I was tapered off and placed on other medications which have kept my symptoms quiet. @ Methadone user who wrote the bad review, get help immediately.

September 19th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Koh did a great job helping my back pain after surgery. I was on strong narcs but he tapered me off and I couldnt be happier.

September 12th, 2012
non
i have had several injections by other anesthesiologists and havenever experienced the pain that I developed with this Dr.His touch is brutal and his non caring attitude is worse.Think twice before you use this Dr.

July 1st, 2012
Doesnt know what he is doing
I was at Northshore Evanston Hospital and he was assigned to be my pain management doctor. He first made an error which caused my medications to counteract each other and I was in pain for almost half a day before anyone did anything. Then he kept lowering my dose without telling me and he does not listen to a thing you say. He just makes statements, doesnt discuss with you or answer questions properly. I am filing a complaint on him.