A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunah Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunah Fischer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fischer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 47 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eunah K. Fischer practice?
Dr. Eunah Fischer practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Internists.