A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eung Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eung Bai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eung Bai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Bai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Community Hospital of Norwalk
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eung Koo Bai MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eung K. Bai practice?
- Dr. Eung Bai has 1 office location.
Dr. Eung Bai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Pathologists.