A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eung Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eung Cha is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Cha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eung Jun Cha MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eung J. Cha practice?
- Dr. Eung Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eung Cha practices Nuclear Medicine near Parker, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Parker Nuclear Medicine Physicians.