A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunhee Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunhee Kwon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Kwon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eunhee Kyung Kwon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eunhee K. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Eunhee Kwon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eunhee Kwon practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.