A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunice Ampiaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eunice Ampiaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ampiaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ampiaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampiaw graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ampiaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eunice Ampiaw MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eunice Ampiaw practice?
- Dr. Eunice Ampiaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.