A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunice Ampiaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eunice Ampiaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ampiaw
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ampiaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampiaw graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ampiaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eunice Ampiaw MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eunice Ampiaw practice?
- Dr. Eunice Ampiaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.