A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunice Ampiaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eunice Ampiaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampiaw graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ampiaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ampiaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eunice A. Ampiaw practice?
Dr. Eunice Ampiaw practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.