A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunice Cho, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eunice Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eunice S. Cho practice?
Dr. Eunice Cho practices Surgery near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Auburn, WA.
See Kent Surgeons.