A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunice Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eunice Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunice Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kentucky River Medical Center
- Kentuc River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eunice Louise Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eunice L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Eunice Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eunice Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, KY.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.