Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eunice Lee
Dr. Eunice Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Santa Ana, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and St. Joseph Hospital - Orange. She speaks English.
Dr. Eunice Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eunice Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. N Dourron
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Frank Yelian
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Lee-Chaun Kao
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi31