Dr. Eunice Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eunice Lee?

November 21st, 2015

Dr. Lee was the most uncaring Doctor I had ever encountered.

November 5th, 2015

She was great, she listened to what I had to say, and was extremely helpful.

September 27th, 2013

I went for my 1st GYN appointment. I read all the reviews. I have to say this Dr is not an ophthalmologist. So I don't know to trust all reviews. I can say it was the best experience. The girl that took me in checked my height better than my Internist office. It's called proper posture. Dr. Lee was gentle and walked me through her exam. For not being sexually active I had no pain as I have heard others say it's worst. I have been recommending all the girls from my sorority. All that have gone and are happy. I say can't believe what others write. As we have learned in marketing 1 rude person can tell 15 people of her suppose bad experience and a happy person can mention it to 5.

September 20th, 2013

Oh...the Staff!! Why?!

I've never been to a doctor's office with such a rude staff. I waited forever, felt rushed and was talked down to. I asked the front desk girl for an itemized copy of my receipt and she starts talking to the other girl like I'm not there saying, "Why does she need that?" Ummm how about it's none of your business and give me my receipt please. The girl who weighed was so cold, she made me feel like a prisoner. "Stand here. Go there." Yes Warden! By the time I got into the doc office I was so nervous that the doctor would be as mean as her staff, but alas, she was not. She was very pleasant. I wanted to tell her so bad that her staff is ruining her office, but I didn't have the guts. Hopefully she reads this and retrains her minions.

March 11th, 2013

New patient and very pleased

I went to see Dr. Lee for the first time last week. The office staff were very nice and Dr. Lee's assistant really had her act together. I was most impressed by the amount of time Dr. Lee spent with me. I'm so used to doctors coming in for 4-5 minutes and then we're done. Dr. Lee spent over 20 minutes with me and I left with a feeling that she really listened to me. I will go back to her.

February 14th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. I had the unfortunate experience of having her as my ob during my 1st pregnancy. She was rough, rushed and did not explain anything to me. I did all my own research. My delivery was an awful experience. Without getting into the details of how and why; her negligence put our lives at risk. Because of her, I am so scared to have another baby, even though my pregnancy was perfect the 1st time. I am a healthy & fit mother of 1. My husband’s review would not be so nice. In addition, her post-natal care was worst than her pre-natal care.

March 22nd, 2012

Caring & Compassionate

Dr. Lee is very compassionate and very caring. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone.

March 20th, 2012

Frustrated

This Dr was so condescending to me and my teenage daughter it was pathetic. Not someone I would go back to given other options.

January 19th, 2012

She misdiagnosed am 8cm breast tumor.She gave me an exam a month before I wasdiagnosed with stage three recurring breast cancer. I have since learned she has misdiagnosed others also.

January 27th, 2011

Despite the terrible wait time and mediocre staff, I think that Dr Lee's level of care is excellent. I find her to be very knowledgeable and caring, and she always spends enough time explaining procedures and answering my questions. I find her to be very compassionate and understanding, and follows up comprehensively, often calling me herself with test results. I put up with the inconvenience of the staff and wait times because of my satisfaction in her care.

March 17th, 2010

Find another Dr.

October 30th, 2009

Uncaring and Rude

I agree with the other reviews. She is uncaring and rude and speak to you as if you dumb and is easily annoyed. Go elsewhere, the worse doctor I ever had.