Dr. Eunice Shakir Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2013

My experience with DR. Shakir

I love Dr. Shakir mannerism ,she always listen to what you have to say. She has a smile on her face all the times I have seen her.If you go to the office feeling real bad, when you leave you feel so much better. She doesn't have a problem referring you when need to.Oh, and she never rushes you. She is the best medical dr. I've ever had. Her diagnosis are always right.

October 12th, 2010

Although Kaiser Permanente is no longer my provider, I've never gotten over Dr. Shakir. In my opinion, she is the best physician I've encountered during my adult life. I remember my first meeting with her. For 10-12 years I experienced this excruciating pain in my right leg. I saw doctors from every specialty one could imagine. On my first visit to Dr. Shakir, she came in wearing the biggest grin one can imagine and announced," I know what's causing your pain". The diagnosis proved to be spot on. I had surgery which alleviated the problem. Dr. Shakir also is a patient listener and her spirit is so soothing. She doesn't chastise, yell or talk down to her patients.

March 9th, 2017