A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eunmee Sohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eunmee Sohn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sohn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eunmee Sohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohn graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Sohn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eunmee Sohn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eunmee Sohn practice?
- Dr. Eunmee Sohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eunmee Sohn practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.