A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eusebio Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eusebio Nunez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunez
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nunez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eusebio Nunez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nunez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eusebio Ramos Nunez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eusebio R. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Eusebio Nunez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eusebio Nunez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.