A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eusebio Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eusebio Nunez is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eusebio Nunez, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nunez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eusebio Ramos Nunez MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eusebio R. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Eusebio Nunez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eusebio Nunez practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.