inactive

Eustace L Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

September 28th, 2015
Wow! He doesn't deserve a single star.
Rudest man I've ever met. I've never been so disrespected by a medical professional. He yelled at us and talked to us like we were idiots. My mother is 70 years old and had a terrible infection in her leg after a fall. He rudely asked "Why are you here?" Good luck to anyone who takes a chance at Willis Knighton Pierremont ER and Dr. Edwards.

October 26th, 2014
Incredibly Rude and Disrespectful.

April 29th, 2014
very DISRESPECTFUL!!!!
Dr Edwards came in the room within 5 mins of me being there. Told the nurse not to give me any kind of relief for pain or run any tests because I was faking it & nothing was wrong with me & sent me on my way. I was furious & in tremendous amount of pain. I knew something was wrong so went to a different hospital & was taken care of. I ended up having an infection & cysts. Edwards is very rude & has no bed side manner!!!. I was in & out of the hospital in 30 mins.