A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eustace Golladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eustace Golladay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golladay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golladay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chemical Burns
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Skin Cancer
- Spontaneous Rupture
- Umbilical Hernia
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Golladay graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Golladay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eustace Stevers Golladay MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eustace S. Golladay practice?
- Dr. Eustace Golladay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eustace Golladay practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons and Ypsilanti Pediatric Surgeons.